General Discussion

exchanges

Sep 24, 2007

I'm not interested in exchanging......how do I eliminate the list from my emails jw

Barry W.
Sep 24, 2007

jkwbbw wrote:
I'm not interested in exchanging......how do I eliminate the list from my emails jw

To remove any of the emails you no longer want to subscribe to please log in then go to "Your Account" then "Your Email Subscriptions".

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Oct 04, 2007

It would help if the available for exchange list had a start date attached. I waste alot of time finding whats available for Feb 2.

William I.
Oct 08, 2007

jiak1 wrote:
It would help if the available for exchange list had a start date attached. I waste alot of time finding whats available for Feb 2.

Hi,

You can do a search for a specific week, etc. by clicking on the "Timeshares for Rent & Sale" tab then the "Advanced Search" in the blue box. From there chose exchange and other criteria.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Oct 08, 2007

marty8084 wrote:
jiak1 wrote:

Hi,

You can do a search for a specific week, etc. by clicking on the "Timeshares for Rent & Sale" tab then the "Advanced Search" in the blue box. From there chose exchange and other criteria.

Thanks, Marty

============= Marty, Could you add a link to a timeshare calendar so users can cross reference dates to a specific week number? Also, please add the “Advanced Search” link from the “Timeshare Exchange” tab display. Currently one has to use the “Timeshares for Rent and Sale” tab to get this feature. Thanks Mike

Mike N.
Oct 08, 2007

Marty: If you add that link, make sure users know a very few T/S properties have a slightly different week system....I think on HHI

mike1536 wrote:
marty8084 wrote:
jiak1 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks, Marty

============= Marty, Could you add a link to a timeshare calendar so users can cross reference dates to a specific week number? Also, please add the “Advanced Search” link from the “Timeshare Exchange” tab display. Currently one has to use the “Timeshares for Rent and Sale” tab to get this feature. Thanks Mike

Kenneth K.
Oct 09, 2007

mike1536 wrote:
marty8084 wrote:
jiak1 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks, Marty

Hi Mike,

We have a timeshare calendar in our Help area, http://www.redweek.com/calendar/. The calendar also allows for variation of check in days. I'll check to see if a search can be added under the Timeshare Exchange page as well.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Oct 09, 2007

marty8084 wrote:
mike1536 wrote:
marty8084 wrote:
jiak1 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks, Marty

Hi Mike,

We have a timeshare calendar in our Help area, http://www.redweek.com/calendar/. The calendar also allows for variation of check in days. I'll check to see if a search can be added under the Timeshare Exchange page as well.

Thanks, Marty

======== Thanks Marty.

Mike N.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.