Timeshare Exchanges

Accept Royal Holiday Points?

Dec 01, 2007

I own Royal Holiday Points, but will not be able to use the 2008 points. If I book a week in San Francisco, New York city or London, would you accept the deposit? Do you have any experience working with RHC? Thanks.

Tat Y.
Dec 01, 2007

With all due respect, rather than post your inquiry in these forums, which are supposed to be for member discussions, you should probably direct your inquiry to customer support at RedWeek, using the links provided on the site for that particular purpose.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Dec 02, 2007 04:12 AM

Dec 02, 2007

taty3 wrote:
I own Royal Holiday Points, but will not be able to use the 2008 points. If I book a week in San Francisco, New York city or London, would you accept the deposit? Do you have any experience working with RHC? Thanks.

Please go to our exchange tab to submit a valuation. For a points-based timeshare or vacation club, you will need to reserve a week before depositing with RedWeek, and should ensure your club permits the depositing of that week for exchange.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Dec 02, 2007

ken1193 wrote:
With all due respect, rather than post your inquiry in these forums, which are supposed to be for member discussions, you should probably direct your inquiry to customer support at RedWeek, using the links provided on the site for that particular purpose.

With all due respect, this question could be meaningful to all people who own points. I think it should stay in the forums for future reference to others.

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Dec 02, 2007 07:42 AM

Dec 02, 2007

jayjay has noted:

>> With all due respect, this question could be meaningful to all people who own points. I think it should stay in the forums for future reference to others.<< ======================================

My intended point was simply that in asking a RedWeek policy question, asking RedWeek directly would likely yield a quicker and better informed response. RedWeek reps may (or may not) ever even see a RedWeek policy question buried within the forums.

You're right, however, that the answer itself might well be of interest to some others who have or use Royal Holiday Points (about which I know nothing at all).

KC
Dec 02, 2007

Perhaps, I posted at the wrong place or asked the wrong question.

I have deposited with Redweek and used all my points for two reservations, so know how Redweek exchange works.

Thus far, I am quite satisfied with Redweek, so would like to include Redweek in my search with all independents to explore my options.

Both TPI and SFX have answered my question, so I wonder why Redweek cannot.

Tat Y.
Dec 02, 2007

taty3 wrote:

I have deposited with Redweek and used all my points for two reservations, so know how Redweek exchange works.

Thus far, I am quite satisfied with Redweek, so would like to include Redweek in my search with all independents to explore my options.

====================================

RedWeek staff (not the forum moderators) can't answer a question which they have never seen and don't even know has been asked. This fact was exactly my point in suggesting that you contact RedWeek customer service directly with your question, but it's certainly your prerogative to ignore that particular suggestion....

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Dec 02, 2007 11:01 AM

Dec 02, 2007

Unless I'm missing something, Marty (Redweek staff member - under his user name) answered the question below. If you have further questions, then feel free to contact Redweek. They are normally very prompt in answering questions from their members.

marty8084 wrote:
Please go to our exchange tab to submit a valuation. For a points-based timeshare or vacation club, you will need to reserve a week before depositing with RedWeek, and should ensure your club permits the depositing of that week for exchange.

Thanks, Marty

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Dec 02, 2007 03:46 PM

Dec 03, 2007

taty3 wrote:

If I didn't answer your question please let me know. You can also email support@redweek.com or go to our Exchange tab to read more on our exchange program.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.