Timeshare Companies

Has anyone used HELP4TSO

Jun 11, 2019

Don, how did you negotiate exit of your TS contract? I want out of Bluegreen.

Heather F.
Jun 12, 2019

In my case, I successfully used HELP4TSO to get rid of 2 worthless timeshares. They failed to get rid of 2 other worthless units after 2 years of trying. They returned 100% of what I paid them for these two. I have the cancelled check and other documentation to prove it too.

Before I used HELP4TSO I used all the (legal and moral) suggestions you can find on this forum. They will work if your unit(s) have some intrinsic value. By intrinsic value I mean red or platinum weeks or points in major brands (Marriott and the like) in desirable locations like CA coast.

Roger F.

Last edited by phyl21 on Jun 16, 2019 08:15 AM

Jun 13, 2019

Anyone stupid enough to send these SCAMMERS money after reading this post deserves to lose their hard earned money . A fool and his money are soon parted .

Don P.

Last edited by phyl21 on Jun 16, 2019 08:15 AM

Jun 14, 2019

By the way, by far the best advice offered in today's world of Redweek, airbnb, VRBO, TUG, and other timeshare rental sites is the following. It was appropriate 8 years ago and even more so today.

"I just got rid of two timeshares that I owned for many years. Knowing what I know now I would never have bought them in the first place. Once you own a timeshare you also own a lifetime obligation. There are the maintenance fees that increase every year. Then you could get hit with a special assessment for many reasons. You are obligated to pay them whether you agree with them or not. My advice is to go to this site or another and rent a timeshare that someone else is putting on there for rent. many of these units are available for less than the cost of the annual fees. You get the benefit of the timeshare without the commitment.Don P. Dec 13, 2011"

Roger F.
Jun 14, 2019

I uses Help4TSO. Get their written guarantee of success or money back. Keep all copies of correspondence. Follow up on a monthly basis, it takes at least 4 months and maybe as long as 18 months. Their process is to try for 12 months to (I believe) find a third party buyer. If not successful they will offer to bring in BestDefenceLawTeam who will then use attorneys to work with the timeshare resort. Based on my experience, I suggest you decline the offer to use BestDefence, and ask for your money back. Not sure what you mean by "my timeshare let me out of my obligations" that just doesn't happen on its own. Either Help4TSO successfully transferred your timeshare or you still own it. If your name is no longer are on the title they were successful. Check the parcel title which normally can be found on the website of the state's real estate department.

Roger F.

Last edited by phyl21 on Jun 14, 2019 07:04 AM

Jun 14, 2019

SCAM !!!!!!! Doesn't it make you wonder why someone who claims to be " just a customer " is pushing this SCAM so hard . I've battled these SCAMMERS in the forum for years and I will continue as long as they keep pitching their SCAM .

By the way ... the money back guarantee from a SCAMMER is worthless . Do you even know these people's real names ? Do you know their criminal records ? Just think how foolish is sounds if you tell someone you just gave THOUSANDS of your hard earned money to someone you " heard about " on the internet but they gave you a money back guarantee . I think your friends or family members would have you committed if you told them that . Yes , that's how foolish it sounds .

MSN is doing a story about the fraudulent timeshare exit companies today . Just go to MSN on line and read it for yourselves .

Don P.

Last edited by donp196 on Jun 14, 2019 10:12 AM

Jun 14, 2019

In my case I never "heard about" them on the internet. A friend I worked with told me he was using them. I told him I thought he was foolish to pay up front and he was probably being scammed. One year later he was out of his timeshare contract and happy with the service he got for his money. As a result, even though I was still very skeptical, I contracted with them for 4 of my timeshares. Total cost was $6000 for the 4 which was essentially the same as a years worth of dues. Two units were transferred successfully in 9 months. After 2 years with no success for the other 2, I demanded and received the $3250 paid for the 2. All this occurred between 2016 and 2018. Prior history was that I had unsuccessfully tried other methods for 3 years (like deed backs) and advertised them on E-Bay, and TUG, for $1 each with me picking up closing costs and the following years dues. I did not have any success.

Roger F.

Last edited by phyl21 on Jun 15, 2019 01:12 PM

Jun 15, 2019

Anyone STUPID enough to send the SCAMMERS money after reading this deserves to lose their hard earned money .

Don P.

Last edited by phyl21 on Jun 16, 2019 08:17 AM

Jun 15, 2019

In all probability 99% of get out of your timeshare offers are SCAMS. What about the 1% that are not? I took a leap of faith as he suggests above and it paid off. The big issue is how to find the 1%.

Roger F.

Last edited by phyl21 on Jun 16, 2019 08:18 AM

Jun 16, 2019

A fool and his money are soon parted . The SCAMMERS credo .

Don P.
Jun 16, 2019

It would be nice if the above poster offered positive suggestions. The issue is where and how can someone find a company that has a track record of legitimately getting owners of essentially worthless timeshares out of their obligations. The fact that there are so many unscrupulous operators in the business does not change the fact that there is a need for such a service. How about some positive suggestions on this and other timeshare forums for those who are stuck with their timeshare and see no way out?

Roger F.
Jun 17, 2019

rogerf39 wrote:
How about some positive suggestions on this and other timeshare forums for those who are stuck with their timeshare and see no way out?

How about asking the resort to take the unit back? How about listing it for sale or give away on reputable sites such as RedWeek, My Resort Network, E-Bay, or Timeshare Users Group?

As a last resort, some have divested themselves of their units by just stopping payments and letting the resort foreclose on the unit. That might sound desperate but that is still a lot cheaper than what these exit companies charge.

Lance C.
Jun 17, 2019

THERE IS NO COMPANY THAT CAN GUARANTEE TO GET YOU OUT OF YOUR CONTRACT !!!!!!!!

That being said I and many others have posted numerous times ways for people to either lesson their losses or negotiate their own exit .

At the very last resort if you feel you need legal assistance then contact an attorney where you live . There are many competent attorneys in your area where you can actually walk into their office and talk with someone .

NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you out of your contract !!

Don P.

Last edited by donp196 on Jun 17, 2019 06:49 PM

Jul 23, 2019

Arelene

I hired them years ago, but kept getting bills from Wyndam. They said ignore them, and I did now, I have the lawsuit from Wyndam and they are not so responsive. I will let you know later today if they are working in it.

I'm curious was part of the sales pitch to you that this was real property and could be sold like a home or condo in the future ?

Please let me know as I am considering a class action suit.

John Schwartz aerotec3201@gmail.com

arlene174 wrote:
Has anyone been contacted by "Helping Timeshare Owners" in cancelling your contract with your resort? They work with a 3rd party called "HELP4TSO". Does anyone have any information of these companies. I've been scammed once twice shy. Arlene174

Aerotec Services LLC A.
Jul 23, 2019

I smell a scam . Beware of anyone claiming they can get your money back from the original scammers . If you've already been scammed once don't fall for another one .

Don P.
Jul 23, 2019

aerotecservicesllca wrote:
I hired them years ago, but kept getting bills from Wyndam. They said ignore them, and I did now, I have the lawsuit from Wyndam and they are not so responsive. I will let you know later today if they are working in it.

It sounds like this company you hired is employing the inadvertent foreclosure method. Basically it tells you to ignore all you maintenance fee bills and then Wyndham will eventually foreclose on you. What you don't realize is that this company you hired is doing nothing for you.

Lance C.
Jul 27, 2019

This is what they did to a VA Chaplain. When I contacted them they lied to me about refunding him his money.

https://insidetimeshare.com/the-tuesday-slot-9/

I was told not to publish this because a timeshare insider informed these people are thugs but I'm still standing. They were really nice to me on the phone. He's in cahoots with a Springfield Travel Club. The VA Chaplain is left with $27,000 for a travel club and still has the two timeshares they promised to help him get rid of.

Irene P.
Jul 29, 2019

Yes! Do not use them! We paid upfront, but they never got us out of our timeshare, then did not give our money back either, as promised!!

Betty L.
Jul 31, 2019

Yes, we used them two eats ago and we made them give us our money back

Shirley R.
Sep 12, 2019

Never use this company, they are a scam. I lost $2500.00to them. I want up doing all the work because they couldn’t find addresses of this company. They sent me one letter I had to mail it and find the address. I took care of this myself and canceled my contract with them because they had not done anything for me. I have tried to get my money back for six months. They told me I’d be getting my money back all this time. I called constantly to try to get My money back and was always told that the supervisor was busy or not in and the check was in the mail which it never was. I called a lawyer about this and she said that the company has been on the Better Business Bureau‘s bad list and that there have been tons of customer complaints. She said there they have no reason to give me my money back other than they are getting bad reviews. She’s surprised that they were still in business. Please do not trust this company as you will lose a lot of money as I have. You have been warned.!!!

Darlene B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.