Ask RedWeek

Nationwide Transfer

Oct 14, 2015

Has anyone heard of Nationwide Transfer? Got a call today - they want to meet to discuss how to get out of my timeshare. Without giving me any specifics, they said they want to meet to discuss options, what to do and what not to do. Then I can decide whether or not to use their services. Don't know if I should meet or not.

Susan C.
Oct 14, 2015

It's a SCAM !! They want you to give them thousands of dollars to take they timeshare out of your name. Once they have your money they disappear. Check them out. They probably have a basic website that they threw up in a hurry and a postal drop box they claim is an office. Once they fleece as many victims as they can they go out of business and start all over again under a new name. NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you out of your timeshare. You have a better chance of winning the Nigerian lottery.

Don P.
Oct 26, 2015

Has anyone dealt with Sun Valley Group in Temp?

They say they have companies that want to buy timeshares for tax purposes.

Arlene G.
Oct 26, 2015

it's a SCAM !!! All they want is your upfront money. This scam has been going around for almost as long as the Nigerian Lottery scam. NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they want to buy your timeshare. I will guarantee they will ask for some kind of " fee " . They will claim that they will buy your timeshare but all they want is " your money . If you are dumb enough to believe them then please come back again and let us know how much money they took you for.

Don P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.