Report Abuse

Re: Get the Resale Scammers on T.V.

I apologize to everyone that have already read my 3 previous posts above this one on my Timesharemls.org Scam post . The Timesharemls.org Legal Dept. (I doubt that) originally had their "Please Be Advised" post about me which you read above on the Timesharemls.org Scam thread. However, they have deleted it from there and moved it to here so I have copied all my replies from the Timesharemls.org Scam post which addresses what they have written about me and pasted them here. The post indicates it comes from the CHL Marketing/timesharemls.org legal Dept. but I'm fairly sure this post probably originated from the General Manager of the company. The wording is very close to his style of speech and writing plus it just doesn't seem too attorneyish to me. I think it's a mere intimidation tactic aimed at me and redweek to curtail my posts about their company. This is the identical post that they have placed on every forum and blog and rip off report I have posted to that they have found. Apparently they don't like the facts about their business being written about.