Report Abuse - 20253

Re: Trouble Shooter Judd

[Q=legald] In response to Gary Mannings post in regards to Trouble Shooter Judd. CHL Marketing submitted the same discredit that was submitted to RedWeek and all other sites that Gary has published libel. This discredit is not a threat, more an advisory as to who it is posting. Stating "Continued publication of his existing or responding posts might involve a cease and desist order to your internet service or hosting provider. This discredit of Gary Manning is being submitted to all websites and forums that Gary Manning is utilizing." is not a threat just a notice of pending action. TimeshareMLS.org Customer Service Department 321-251-4607 Option 1 M-T 10-6 EST F 9-5 EST Thank you, The Timeshare MLS Staff[/Q] [b]legald, let me put you to the test here. Are you not an upfront fee timeshare resale company? Why do you charge an upfront fee for doing nothing? You certainly haven't earned an upfront fee to merely add an overpriced listing (that you quoted to the prospective client) to your database that probably no one will ever see and even if someone saw it and might be interested they're not going to pay the price you're asking on the resale market? It's an out and out scam. It looks to me like garym has you pegged exactly right. When judd called an upfront timeshare resale company asking about selling his (make believe) timeshare he was quoted a price that was above and beyond what that particular timeshare would actually be worth. Isn't this typical of all upfront fee resale companies? How can you sleep at night? I hope garym and judd exposes you and all other upfront fee timeshare resale companies in a public arena. I would love to see them exposed on Dateline, John Stossel, 60 Minutes or one of the other expose' shows.[/b]