Report Abuse

Re: Get the Resale Scammers on T.V.

JayJay..I'd certainly would be interested to see legald of timesharemls.org take your test challenege and tell us why they are so different from every other advance fee timeshare resale company out there. I'm with you, it's a test they are destined to fail but it would be a change of pace to see them to try to legitimize their services on the forum instead of issuing their "advisory" statements as they put it. I do know one thing the General Manager likes to say that sets them apart, "we do answer our phones", this certainly does set them apart from the majority of advance fee companies but it certainly doesn't help the timeshare owner who has had a listing with them for 2 years without an inquiry to get that unit sold. Lets face it, it isn't an overwhelming volume of calls from those interested in buying or renting a timeshare that they have seen on their site, the calls that they answer are coming from those who are more than a little concerned that they aren't receiving any inquiries at all in regards to their units. Or the other thing the GM say, "we go through a verification process that details everything we will do and this is for the protection of our customers", I think everyone knows the whole purpose of a verification process is to protect the company when a customer calls in to get a refund. The customer has been so brainwashed by the sales process by the advance fee agent that by the time they get to verification they agree to everything, plus the entire process is designed to make the customer think they are getting a service that will help them sell the timeshare in a very proactive fashion when in fact it is nothing more than an over glorified classified ad. What would really be refreshing is if you actually helped the owners sell their properties. However, you can't prove what isn't true.