Report Abuse

Re: Get the Resale Scammers on T.V.

[Q=anthonys106] I was just checking to see if TimeshareMLS was a legit company. A telemarketer, Chet, called me to rent my timeshare in Orlando out. He said I could get $2,500 minimum and as much as $4500 during week of Christmas. He wanted $895 up front, which was a one-time registration fee for the life of my timeshare. I could rent it again and again anytime for no additional charge. He also guaranteed that it would be rented within 90 days. Is there a complaint with this company in the Better Business Bureau?[/Q] Anthony the term you used telemarketer should tell you all you need to understand to have your answer. Give these people your $895.00 dollars and only thing you will have is a phone bill from calling them and that would be the life time promise. I have fun with these people when they bother me by telling them things like I really don't care for money up front. What I will do is let you rent and take a percent out of my check. That should take care of the phone calls! I have stated this before but I will again, This has to be the most asked question on these timeshare forums and I can't believe there are still owners out there that would even think of using any company that wants up front fee's. You need to play with these clowns or slam phone down and that should stop calls! THE RULE IS JUST SAY NO TO UP FRONT COMPANIES!