Report Abuse

Platinum Plus not Platinum

[Q=jimf41] Just arrived back home. A great resort. I'll have a full review in a day or two. I have a question to any of you who have purchsed Platinum plus week in this or any other Marriott resort. I was told that the extra bucks I paid for a platinum plus week guaranteed me the week I chose. Christmas, New Years and Pres week were the ones they offered at varing prices and I chose Pres week. Now Marriott is saying that I can't choose another ordinary platinum week just Pres week. In effect I didn't get a floating week or a season, I bought one specific week. If I want to go in platinum season other than Pres week I have to try and trade through Interval. Needless to say this has caused quite a stir among some owners although I did talk to one or two that were told they were only buying a single week. Any comments would be apreciated. Jim Freeman[/Q] agreed think i was screwed wouldnt have bought it in the contract it did say you couldnt that was after i bought i realized we were screwed