Report Abuse - 38564

Re: Is Montecristo Estates sold out & what Pueblo Bonito was selling the last units for

I am here at Montecristo villa #63 as I write this. The market is making good progress and I have heard that they are targeting the end of November for openning, although I believe that this is a bit aggressive. The first phase of the Phase II villas is progressing very well. They are pouring concrete streets today. There is a lot of work being done on these units. Our salesman offered to sell us into a Phase II unit for one month with a direct exchange for our existing unit at what we paid for it. Although it is probably a good deal, we love the location of our unit and donĀ“t want to trade. I have also heard that Nicklaus is NOT going to build the second golf course (the resort course) and that the private course on the other side of the light house will not open until 2011 according to the Nicklaus website. The Clubhouse is well under way, but work has slowed dramatically and although the target date is year end, I doubt that it will be ready till late spring or summer 2010. No word on that, just my opinion. Most importantly, our unit #63 is gorgeous and the staff as always is courteous, attentive and really dedicated to ensure that our vacation is tops. I love this place! Any other villa #63 owners? E-mail me at ron@mullinlaw.com (Concord, CA)