Report Abuse

Woodstone Meadows vs. Casa de Campo

My husband and I are trying to plan a weekend getaway without the kids. We have booked one of the Casa de Campo units. My only concern is that I keep hearing about the noise level. Are the walls really that thin? We were hoping for a quiet romantic getaway to ourselves not shared with the neighbors. Any info about Casa de Campo or Massanutten would be greatly appreciated. [Q=marciag46] Yes, Woodstone and Casa de Campo are the same thing. Woodstone has two kinds of units, multiple bedroom units and single bedroom "Casa de Campo' units. The newer buildings house pairs of one bedroom lockout suites called "Casa de Campo units, which may be exchanged into individually. One side of a Casa has a full kitchen, a whirlpool tub, and is more spacious. The other side has a partial kitchen, ordinary tub, and is smaller. You can see quite a bit about Woodstone Casas in the owner's section of the resort website. The units must be bought as a pair. The Woodstone policy is no exchanges into the resort oftener than every 4th year unless you are an owner. I hope this helps. - Marcia Geyer[/Q]