Report Abuse

Re: Mexico Advocate Team or Group, Coco Sunset, Executive Properites, omniCorp

Anyone who has been scammed by Executive Properties (Laredo, TX), please file a complaint with the Texas Attorney General Office https://www.oag.state.tx.us/consumer/complain.shtml Hopefully this will result in a thorough investigation. I was disappointed with the results of complaint filed with the Central Texas BBB I've attempted to talk with a "real person" at EP several times without success. The most recent response I received from Erika Patterson was that they will not discuss matters over the phone, see following email ... Thank you for your input as per your preference of communication but there are no direct lines to our customer service office. Our industry prefers to communicate by email for your protection as everything that is written is documented in your file for future reference. Also, on a business point of view this is much more efficient since our clients work different hours in different time zones all around the world. Have a nice day! Erika Patterson, Executive Properties Customer Service customerservice@executiveproperties.info www.executiveproperties.info Don't give up the fight, MikeC650