Report Abuse - 64501

omnicorp

Hi Daniel, I just looked up Cindy Kidd and she has moved on to better things. In June, she started with Marriott Vacation club International. Wow!!! Can we somehow send them this site? I have been on the phone again with Costa Rica. They keep leaving messages with the sales department and I never get a call back. I feel dumber than the rest of you. Cindy convinced us that the only way we could rent was to buy 4 units!! Do the math....we are so @#$#$@ right now. Of course the only way we were going to do it was to sell our old time share (which I have found out now that they were never contacted) and get $2500 X 4 after the 2nd year. Nice scam. The 300 days came and went. Looks like my credit card may get us back the Omnicorp fee. Next I will stat working on the massive $ we are out from Marimar. Cindy certainly was a smooth talker. Our sales person was actually Jon (Wallace) I think. He was new so she did most of the talking. We were never told about the $595 weekly fee unless we were staying at their development. There was supposed to be no charge if we rented the units. Now I'm told they wouldn't even be available to rent if we didn't pay $595 X 4. Nice surprise. Yes I was told that every week on Holiday Systems was around $100 - $200 and "burn weeks" even less. When I call they tell me that isn't the way it works. More like $600 - 800 a week. I too am nervous about any class actions because I think they are all related. I did print out the paperwork I got e-mailed from the Mexican "Fraud Unit". I am sending that to the Illinois State's Attorney today. I am curious what will happen if anything. jkcounsel