Report Abuse

omnicorp

Don't bother with Illinois attorney Gerneral because Omni Corp does not and never had an office there. My cousin is an attorney from Illinois and hired someone go by there office and they have NEVER been in that location. The Omni Corp crooks are in Mexico. DO NOT fall for the Mexican Federal Fraud Unit either. I sent all of their information to the NC Attorney Generals Office and they advised me that the website is fake and to NOT sign the form they sent me. I am still battling with my Visa card over the $1150.00 fee Omni got from us. For some reason they keep taking sides with Omni but after yesterdays conversation with Visa they are reopening the case. We were all scammed by that crook Cindy Kidd and Scott Riggs from Omni Corp. They will never get a penny of their maitenance fee from me. I am going to expose them every possible way that I can. Good luck trying to talk to someone at Coco Sunset...Bahia Tuquesa or whatever name they have today. Shame on them! KARMA! Keep fighting and expose them every possible way you can. Oh, HSI is a scam too. They will not get any membership fees from me. Try booking something with them.