Report Abuse

Re: Royal HOliday is a scam

My wife and I are professional mathematicians. We can certify here that Royal Holiday business is a scam. Here is why. They offer customers join the club because the promise that customers save on vacations. Similar like people buy monthly pass on public transportation to save on a single ride. Why will join Royal Holiday if they learn that they actually overpay for their vacations 37-53% vs. non-members. Anyone can check what I stated here. Take your out of pocket vacation cost you book with Royal Holiday. Add annual fee $430 plus annual cost of your contract for example $10,000 for 30 years = 10000/30 = $ 333.33 per year. I bet you will see that you overpay for the same vacation 37-53% compare with non-members who buy on Expedia, Hotels, and etc. My wife and I collected 14 bookings for 2014-2015 and all of them were 37-53% more expensive when you book with Royal Holiday. We have contacted Royal Holiday with our data that shows that they mislead members. Every time Royal Holiday rep promised to make our vacation cheaper but we never got any offers for 2 years. My question is why American government doesn't protect citizens from this international thieves? [Q=gerardg18] Please help me to understand. I bought into Royal Holiday in 2010 in Cancun. But I only purchased the 7yr plan (they call it introductory). I have never had a problem getting a place (my dates are normally flexible). but from what i am hearing a lot of people are getting "Royal"ly screwed over. some people are saying they have bought in and never can get a date. i have gone 4 times already and never had an issue. now i will say this. the room scam is true. they show you a great room during the presentation, even let you get a great room for a good deal your first few times. now when I try to get the presidential they tell me i need to activate a certificate and pay another 760.00. that is not going to happen. i will stay in the studio. heck all you do is sleep there anyway. but i know i will not be renewing anyway.[/Q]