Report Abuse

Re: Royal HOliday is a scam

sarip2, we are sorry to hear your opinion about the service you have received. We would like to connect with you about how we can rectify the situation. Please send the following to community@royal-holiday.com : 1)Your membership ID 2)Best phone number to reach you at 3)Email address. We will be on the lookout for your email so we can contact you as quickly as possible. Thanks in advance for giving us the opportunity to make this right. Royal Holiday [Q=sarip2] RHC ignores me. They have done nothing but ignored me or its been just air they have been circulating in my case. They don't answer to my questions. They only give excuses with no point or sense. Just nonsense they keep telling if they respond at all. And for me they don't respond.. Haven't done for ages. And after taking my money like that, there's no other option left than they are a total scam. But I'm European, so obviously they think they can keep ignoring me. Very well, but doesn't change the fact that its about money laundry. My money is not legal money to them..[/Q]