Report Abuse

Royal HOliday is a scam

Hi Aleksandra. When you've stated that your credit score is doomed. Does it mean Royal Holiday already put a record on your credit report or US collection agency has contacted you about nonpayment? I was trying to book vacation since last August. They even don't bother to respond me. I also refused to pay my annual fee because Royal Holiday vacation is more expensive than if I buy it as non-member. Plus add to their price cost of your membership per year and annual fee so it will add additional $700-900 to your Royal Holiday vacation cost. It's absolute lie that you save with Royal Holiday. Their vacations are 37-53% more expensive than you buy yourself. But when I spoke with their collection department they refused to accept that they ever promised any savings when I signed. Sounds like a 100% scam. I have contacted BBB but they respond them that Club will resolve my issue and case was closed because of no resolution. Please try to contact Attorney General. I'm sure Club targets mostly vacationers from North America. We do have business ethic in US but they don't. We need media and government help to recover our loses. Club acts like a pure scam for many years. We need to bring our issue with the Club to public and government. Club has a fear to lose clients from North America. Please be active and act.