Report Abuse - 75158

Re: Royal HOliday is a scam

What makes me feel very strange but American authorities do not protect their citizens from such companies like Royal Holiday. Try to contact Attorney General or Federal Trade Commission and others. Yes, they accept your complain but at the end they forward you response from Royal Holiday saying that company works with customer to resolve the issue. End of case. What other ways to protect ourselves and our money from Royal Holiday. Please share your experience. I'm just curious if someone knows how many members are from North America? My wife and I can't book anything with Royal Holiday for almost a year. Price with Royal Holiday always 37-53% more expensive than from other major vacation providers like Expedia or Applevacation and etc. Plus Royal Holiday customer service doesn't bother to return your requests or calls. Consider cost of your contract per year plus annual membership. You will feel that they rob you. When I brought this fact to Royal Holiday management over the phone they replied to me that Royal Holiday never promised any savings to their members. It's a pure lie. The only reason why Royal Holiday recruit new members because they promise SAVINGS on vacations. Now we stop paying annual dues until they provide us with acceptable price for vacation. Today is end of May we still didn't get any competitive offers from the Club. But we get monthly bill with interest for annual dues. It's a dirty business.