Report Abuse

Re: Anyone who has experience with Sapphire Holiday Collection weeks ?

[Q=wendyw341] ....about the dispute with the credit card company. This has been a nightmare. So much information that they want we never received. Has anyone disputed the charge with their CC company? If so, how did it turn out?[/Q] I wish you luck, but if / when the credit card issuer contacts SHC (assuming that the charge dispute deadline has not already passed and that the card issuer will exert any real effort in the absence of any supportive documentation from you), SHC will promptly produce a copy of a contract bearing your voluntary signature; a contract which was not rescinded (cancelled) within the time period provided by applicable law (which is 5 days in Mexico). In short, I sincerely hope that you can prevail, but you have a very high mountain to scale to have any shot at ANY amount of refund. I will be very surprised if ANYONE has ever received a refund from SHC; the entire scheme frankly seems to be designed to "deflect and delay" any and all attempts to pursue contract cancellation or obtain a refund within the time frames identified by law and / or by credit card issuers. Good luck; you'll need it!.