Report Abuse

Re: Anyone who has experience with Sapphire Holiday Collection weeks ?

Hello: After 11 months of wasting time with ASEVIG (yes, accounting reviews, legal department and then a new contract), Hector from Sapphire admitted that ASEVIG is not going anywhere. They advised to change to MTS, another marketing company. I do no have much hope with them... Asevig website was created 15 months ago... MTS website was created less than 1 year ago. Definitely, this is a poor organized scam where I felt in. If you ask Sapphire to intervene and talk to their vendors (Asevig/MTS), all that they say is that they sent emails and that is all that they can do... Trying to get a name/email other than Hector, at SAPPHIRE is impossible (they do not want to put the face to claim a refund). Basically, stay away, get a claim with your credit card... For the few that we are stuck, let's keep sharing information. Personally, I am going to keep playing the game: Sign a new contract with MTS and see if after another 3 months they stop answering the phone or they create another company to blame...