Report Abuse

Re: Anyone who has experience with Sapphire Holiday Collection weeks ?

Hello everyone! I posted several posts on this site with this topic mostly in July of 2017. I was in the process of getting my money back with my CC company. Well...it was a success! I fought it and won! Before I get bombarded about how, I had a few things on my side. First of all, I made them charge my CC in the United States. Since they stated that SHC was in Kansas, I thought that was appropriate and would not sign anything unless it was in the United States. The sale went through Las Vegas. My husband and I actually signed up in Puerto Vallarta in June of 2017. Secondly, I called my CC company 5 business days after the initial sale. And lastly probably the most important point is that I did not sign the Contract with MTS. I refused to since they were in Panama. So for all of you...fight, fight, fight!!! I hope my CC company put a block in for the CC charge for the company in Las Vegas. That wont stop for those of you that were charged in Pesos or dollars from Puerto Vallarta. We must all fight on to stop this company from fraud. It will take all of us to help and some of us will be successful to make sure it doesn't happen to the next victim in their scam. If someone would have paved the road for us, maybe none of us would have been in this situation. Good luck to all!