Report Abuse

Re: Anyone who has experience with Sapphire Holiday Collection weeks ?

Email reply from SHC when I asked them how to get my vacation vouchers from Asivig Group. Asivig Group phones always ring busy and they never reply to email. Hello Mr. XXXXXXX; Thank you for your comments and remarks. We are sorry for the inconveniences that the management company has caused you if it was unable to deliver in time. Please know that, to exercise your rights to access the VIP Benefits, you are free to choose and affiliate with the management company of your choosing. Sapphire Holiday Collection has no authority to modify or amend the management company´s procedures or to enable your VIP Benefits per clause number 3 of our contract. We would also like to state that Sapphire Holiday Collection is not in breach of contract and refund does not apply if cancellation is requested. Having said this, we would like to reaffirm that we are fully committed to help you to plan your future vacations and invite you to take advantage of your Free Week Certificate or to book at very low rates, which is the essence of your membership. Please reply to this email with your comments and concerns. All our conversations and correspondence must be in writing, for recording purposes. Kind regards. I did not pay $3000 to have a membership. It was to use vacation certificates that I paid for and did not receive.