Report Abuse

Anyone who has experience with Sapphire Holiday Collection weeks ?

My only contact with Sapphire was email or phone.... They were very nice at first but the more I got anxious about the Asevig waiting period and the secondary agreement that Asevig made me sign, the less "Freddy" at Sapphire responded. I did also email and call Asevig right away (within one month of purchase) for further explanation on the 6 month activation period and we got into a pretty heated argument. The gal I spoke with was very unprofessional and belligerent. I smelled a rat. And I started to wonder if I even wanted the hassle of dealing with this company. It was nowhere near as smooth and easy as presented in the sales pitch. I bought into this time share for the airline miles alone which is what Asevig supposedly handles. But after my interactions with them were so negative, I wondered what kind of a nightmare booking airfares might be. But. after contacting my credit card company (BOA) I cooperated with signing second agreement and waited out the 6 month time as indicated in the initial contract so that I was doing my part. This is what my credit card company advised me to do. The whole time though I kept records and kept in contact with my credit card company to make sure my case remained active. When indeed after 6 months, none of the Asevig promises were fulfilled, then my credit card company asked for a complete correspondence history. I mailed them over 40 pages of emails with a 3 page narrative of the timeline of events. Bank of America made good on their agreement and eventually reimbursed me for my $5200. What a relief and what a nightmare. I never contacted anyone like the Attorney General but perhaps I should. As this took place in Mexico, I was not sure there was any point. But they are crooks.