Resort Info

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Resort Info (by Todd A.):

bethanneb2 wrote:
takk1956 wrote:
Hello, Im a owner of 2 units at this resort for 6 yrs now. If you have Questions or need infomation about the resort I will try to answer them. Thanks and have a great Vacation.

Would love to know how much to rent our unit for...just bought a 2 unit lock/out week 17 april 28-may 5 Also did you do it through the resort or on your own?

Hello, I cant tell you direct what to rent your unit for, But I can tell you that I use 20 to 35 % off what the Unit would cost someone to book it as if booking at Unit direct from the resorts before taxes web site:(http://www.virginiabeachclarion.com) Also use current prices from Redweek / MyResort network and a few others. Keep in mind taxes have been paid in your dues for usage so when you rent to someone you are saving them 13% rate tax so you can see there is a savings to a potential renter. Also I dont usally get great responce tell 60 days prior because people just dont plan/wish they did.So hold out on your usage submit tell 45 day tell usage time. As well as they will usally make a change for you up tell the last week if you got a renter. And you can split the week up into 3day 4 day usage. just break the transfer of people on the preset Wed cleaning for check in and out. We have done that several time because we dont have a full week we can spend and still get a return on unit. Hope this helps. Todd A