Gold Crown status

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Gold Crown status (by Janet S.):

Hi Mary, You could try listing your exchange on RedWeek, although I wouldn't know of the demand level for your week 17. Often times, I refer to RedWeek rental listings when I run out of my own Williamsburg rental inventory (another possible source for you).

Regarding other exhcange possibilities - Timeshare User Group has a direct exchange list - but I don't think it gets much activity. Either RCI or II may be your best bet for exchanging a Spring week in Williamsburg.

JMHO - Janet

Hey schultzie! I own a C&D Unit, week 17 at Powhatan. The maintenance fees keep going up every year, and I'm debating on whether to sell it or not. I've tried putting it out there to rent, but no interest.

I wouldn't mind trading my week for a week somewhere else personally - not going through RCI or points etc. Can you point me to a site or group where like minded timeshare owners exchange their own weeks with each other - sidestepping the commercial side of it?

Mary