Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

2012 Maintenance Fees (by Rebecca B.):

Greetings I have had trouble for 2 years getting a hold of anyone at Saphire Beach Club. Haven't received an invoice in a couple of years. No answers or phone calls returned. My last years invoice was sent to collections and cost me over $850 to pay so as not to ruin my credit. Now it's December and still no answer, invoice or anything. I have heard it's in great distress and in need of may repairs. I don't want to pay anymore and worry they will go to collections again. Anyone still having trouble? Anyone interested in starting a class action lawsuit! Please let me know if you have any info or know who I can call to get this resolved. At this point I would give my time share away for FREE! That is if anyone would dare to take it. Thank you Rebecca

sarahc295 wrote:
My husband & I have owned at Sapphire Beach for well over 10 years, the first several years we went there it was beautiful, it used to be an RCI Gold Crown resort. We stayed there 3 years ago and were appalled at how it had fallen into disrepair, just really gross. So today I tried to deposit our 2014 week, after months of chasing them down to even GET an email invoice in order to pay the maintenance fee. We have stopped receiving any mail from them for the past few years. I tried to do the deposit online, did not work so called RCI directly. They said any deposits by owners at Sapphire Beach are blocked due to it being a "Disaster Damage Area" & told me to call the resort. I did, and I talked to Gina who has something to do with maintenance fees. She told me that Wyndham is no longer associated with Sapphire Beach and that the "owners" of Sapphire Beach are negotiating with RCI and that the situation MIGHT be cleared up in a few weeks. We are now considering stopping payment on our check we sent them for 2014 maintenance fees as they seem to have us in the cross hairs & we will probably get swindled out of the maintenance fee. I would like to hear from any other owners who are having a similar problem PLEASE ! And what you plan to do about it...thanks

louises72 wrote:
Is anyone else having trouble getting their invoice for 2012 maintenance fees? We still havent received an invoice an it's already June. Emails to my usual contact came back undeliverable and I've emailed Sales and Marketing and they dont reply. Trying to avoid having to make an international phone call. We've been owners for 10 years and past 2 years I have to bug them to get my invoice. Frustrating.