Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Dec 2019: I was told via EMAIL (not phone) to ask the OWNER of unit to email LaCabana and have their office confirm ownership to the renters email. When i tried to contact LaCabana directly myself they said that due to PRIVACY laws they could not confirm who was owner without a request from the owner to them first. Also in addition to rental price there were tax & service FEES $ at all Aruba timeshares that renters like us pay on top of that. On my 1 bedroom i paid NIGHTLY (4.50 +3.00 +12.83 +13.50) so that was $33.83 a night . Studios pay less since room is smaller, but i don't know exact figures. (by Elizabeth D.):

Dec 2019: I was told via EMAIL (not phone) to ask the OWNER of unit to email LaCabana and have their office confirm ownership to the renters email. When i tried to contact LaCabana directly myself they said that due to PRIVACY laws they could not confirm who was owner without a request from the owner to them first. Also in addition to rental price there were tax & service FEES $ at all Aruba timeshares that renters like us pay on top of that. On my 1 bedroom i paid NIGHTLY (4.50 +3.00 +12.83 +13.50) so that was $33.83 a night . Studios pay less since room is smaller, but i don't know exact figures.