Timeshare Companies

Class Action Against Diamond Resorts?

Mar 19, 2018

If you find the information please let me know.

Norman C.
Mar 26, 2018

I am finding that there are no weeks on the Diamond REsorts for points usage, however If I want purchase with $$ lots of availability. Has anyone been involved in a class action suit due to this complaint among other lies and fraudulence?

debrab477 wrote:
Does anyone know of any lawsuit where Diamond is not releasing inventory to the members? I was able to book a Diamond Property on Expedia and Hotels.com but they were not available through Diamond.

Thank you!

June B.
May 07, 2018

I own a timeshare with diamond resorts in Virginia beach, was bought with gold key. Maintenance was about $600 has now doubled with diamond resorts upon other fees. I can never use the timeshare because nothing is available. I cant sell the timeshare, I HAVENT USED IT and diamond resorts aren't buying back. I now owe them over $1500 for maintenance and other fees. They are threating me by claiming to forward my account into collection and therefore into foreclosure if not paid until JUne 1st. The letter claims "neither our financial services nor the owner relations will be able to discuss this matter or assist you until all money is paid in full". Its super expensive and no availability. What a scam, they just collect money and I have to pay because I signed a contract. I don't know what to do??? is there another way out besides handing over my DEED. Soo much money was spent already!!!!! thank you

Maya F.
May 08, 2018

Sounds like Diamonds standard operating procedures .

Don P.
May 09, 2018

If you have a mortgage and don't care about your credit just walk away. Then there hands are tied.

Ralph O.
May 14, 2018

Send your number I will help you?

Francis M.
May 14, 2018

Send me your number? I will help you

irenep59 wrote:
Heather I emailed you. We live Gulf Coast Florida so anything goes as far as email and cell. It's up to Irma.

Francis M.
May 14, 2018

Provide your email or phone number I'll help you

Francis M.
May 14, 2018

NEVER put your personal information on an open forum .

Don P.
May 15, 2018

Hi Ralph 175 no mortgage, was paid off, have been paying my maintenance till this year. DO you know how will if effect my credit to stop paying maintenance and how fast can they foreclose on my? I understand that in Virginia they wont need to go to court just file some paper work

Maya F.
May 15, 2018

HI Irene would it be ok for me to contact you on facebook? I need help/advice with my timeshare, I cant afford there fees and probably wouldn't be allowed in there exit program if it still exists. thank you

Maya F.
May 15, 2018

Hi Irene am in the process of writing a letter of cancellation, what are the "code words" to be used in my letter or things that I could mention. Am an diamond resort owner of a deeded with in NOV in Virginia beach. I never bought any points. I would like be aggressive with them and cancel and maybe get some money back. thank you

Maya F.
May 15, 2018

Hi Juliam can you please provide a sample of your written complaint. I also want to file complaints but understand that they have to be properly written? thanks

Maya F.
May 16, 2018

How do I get added to the class action lawsuit?

Carol R.
May 16, 2018

Duplicate

Carol R.

Last edited by carolr513 on May 30, 2018 02:18 PM

May 17, 2018

What companies were bankrupt that diamond bought? Was it ILX, Sunterra and Monarch. Or were their more.

Thanks.

Brad L.
May 17, 2018

I know ILX was bankrupt. Were you able to keep anything or did you lose it all?

I’m curious because I am going through a bankruptcy now with some old crappy timeshare that we bought for like $10,000 20 years ago. It’s just like ILX and we would like to know what we can hope to keep and what we will lose. It was poorly managed like ILX and I’m glad Diamond bought it but we expect our MF fees to go up because the stupid board ran it into the ground. It’s Just like ILX. We should sue the ILX board but we can’t because bankruptcy laws protect them. They took all of our money and ran. They were Stupid board members who were trying to be cheap but like we warned them.... they ruined our property and took our money.

We owned 2 deeds at ILX; Gabe back one and kept the other one. Wish we would have paid the $315 dollars now. Oh well. Hindsight is 20/20. We were glad DRI fixed those dumps up. Now the MF went down this year after all the neglect.

Thanks and god bless. Brad and Christina.

Brad L.
May 17, 2018

I know I had Monarch Grand and Diamond purchased them.

Carol R.
May 20, 2018

I believe it is settled. Contact the Attorney General of Nevada.

carolr513 wrote:
How do I get added to the class action lawsuit.

Robert R.
May 20, 2018

Thanks, I will give them a call.

Carol R.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.