Feb 28, 2007

Does anyone know what units are the ones shown here for LaCabana BRC? None of my 5 units look like that. Are they the newly renovated E or D (forgot which were renovated) units??? Thanks

Elisabeth I.
Feb 28, 2007

This is definitely a combination of Villas and BRC pictures. The pools definitely not all at the BRC. Know for sure one or two pictures are the Villas pools. Room pictures - I do recognize the two or 3 pictures with granite counter tops in kitchen and red (rust) color furniture in LR - these are the newly renovated units E or D (don't remember either). Supposedly this is the quality that are looking to upgrade other units at the BRC. Some of the pictures of Studio at BRC, but some I was not sure. Someone mentioned that the studio units on ground floor at BRC was remodeled two or 3 years ago, but did not do any other floors - so this could be those. But the ones with blue flowers in curtains and blue (teal) sofa with kitchen table in LR - looks like standard 1 BR at BRC. One of the BR pictures with what looks like a Balcony, could be Villas or could be D unit. Not sure Hope this helps.

Lyle & Lynda
Feb 28, 2007

Thanks...I can see the Villa pics. thrown in there too. I'm mostly talking about the ones with the exposed refrigerator. I have 4 studios and 1 one bedroom and none are as pretty as those shown. Don't get me wrong I love our units and am now looking forward to the renovations. (although I really don't like the refrigerator just hanging out there like that).

Elisabeth I.
Mar 01, 2007

http://www.redweek.com/bigphoto/P26700

I agree with you regarding the one picture with the refrig out in one room. At first, it looked to be a 1 bedroom, then I noticed that there was no room from the door to have a BR. Then thought it to be a Studio, but where is the Bed - couldn't see it on the wall (Murphy Bed). Came to conclusion it may be part of the 2 BR units (maybe D), but not sure. It does look like it is at the BRC, (paint color on walls), and not at the Villas. Anyone else out there have any ideas.

Lyle & Lynda

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.