Marriott's Ocean Pointe

resale or sale

Jul 18, 2007

Does anyone know the current prices for platinum 2 br oceanfront or have one to resale? Thanks!

Ed S.
Jul 18, 2007

mls3 wrote:
Does anyone know the current prices for platinum 2 br oceanfront or have one to resale? Thanks!

There are several here on RedWeek.com that are platinum, 2 bedroom, oceanside. Please contact the owners for more information.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Last edited by marty8084 on Jul 18, 2007 07:20 PM

Jul 19, 2007

marty8084 wrote:
mls3 wrote:

There are several here on RedWeek.com that are platinum, 2 bedroom, oceanside. Please contact the owners for more information.

Thanks, Marty

Thank you!

Ed S.
Jul 19, 2007

mls3 wrote:
marty8084 wrote:
mls3 wrote:

Thanks, Marty

Thank you!
one more question, how do you know what season the timesharesare- they all say floating...not specifically platinum, bronze or silver....

Ed S.
Jul 19, 2007

mls3 wrote:
mls3 wrote:
marty8084 wrote:
mls3 wrote:

Thanks, Marty

Thank you!
one more question, how do you know what season the timesharesare- they all say floating...not specifically platinum, bronze or silver....

Most of the postings have the season type listed in the "Details" area of their posting. You will need to be a paid member of RedWeek.com to view that information but then you will also be able to contact the owners as well.

Marty F
Jul 23, 2007

mls3 wrote:
I have one posted that is Ocean View Platinum going for much less than sold by Marriott.

Bill L.
Jul 27, 2007

bill1870 wrote:
mls3 wrote:
I have one posted that is Ocean View Platinum going for much less than sold by Marriott.
are you under the red week listing- how? thanks

Ed S.
Oct 04, 2007

mls3 wrote:
bill1870 wrote:
mls3 wrote:
are you under the red week listing- how? thanks
Yes I am under redweek listing - Ours is a Platinum Oceanside with llock-off paid and 2 weeks already booked for 2008 February 14-28. $23,900

Bill L.
Nov 05, 2007

marty8084 wrote:
mls3 wrote:
mls3 wrote:
marty8084 wrote:
mls3 wrote:

Thanks, Marty

Thank you!

Most of the postings have the season type listed in the "Details" area of their posting. You will need to be a paid member of RedWeek.com to view that information but then you will also be able to contact the owners as well.

Bruce C.
Nov 05, 2007

Are any timeshares for sale during the platinum season?

Bruce C.
Feb 05, 2008

mls3 wrote:
Prospective buyers need to be aware that platinum season oceanfront is very different from platinum season oceanside/view both in location and price.

Susanne S.
Apr 13, 2008

susannes16 wrote:
mls3 wrote:
Prospective buyers need to be aware that platinum season oceanfront is very different from platinum season oceanside/view both in location and price.

Marion P.
Apr 16, 2008

Ocean front, 2 bedroom villa with lock out feature is listed with Marriott Vacation Club for $50,500.00 as of 3-13-08. I have one for sale.

Janice R.
Apr 16, 2008

Platinum, ocean front, 2 bedroom villa is Marriott priced at $50,500.00. I have one for sale for a lot less.

Janice R.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.