Marriott's Kauai Beach Club

Which rooms are best

Jan 24, 2008

My husband, daughter, and I are staying here next week in a one bedroom. It would be nice to get the murphy bed for my daughter but we would also like to have a view. Any ideas on what I should request? We would also like to cook some meals and I've heard there are no BBQ grills there. Anyone know where theres a good place to grill?

Georgia M.
Feb 05, 2008

My understanding is that all units are now equipped with Murphy beds in the living room. Unless you are staying in a lock-off unit, you should have a Murphy bed.

A high floor unit will give you the best view of course.

If BBQ grills exist at the Kauai Beach Club, I have never seen them.

Gregory B.
Jul 03, 2008

I know this reply is too late, but here we go for the next person. Your best views are probably in the Kahili Tower, 7th floor or higher, with higher numbered rooms (up to like 789/790). If you are in Nounou Tower get as close to the ocean as possible, 3rd floor or higher.

There are grills available, and they are alongside the pool near the grill/beach restaurant. Good luck

Rodney E.

Last edited by rodney23 on Jul 03, 2008 03:09 PM

Jul 02, 2011

If you stay in Kahili towers there are grills on the grassy area between the towers and the walkway to Aupaki Terrace off the first floor.

Pam P.
Jul 02, 2011

Yes, there are grills on the property, off to the left of the pool as you are facing the ocean. You can get tools from the restaurant (was Naupaka Terrace).

I'm not as familiar with the one-bedrooms, since we have a 2 bedroom. I think there are 1 bedrooms in Kahili Towers, which overlooks the pool and the ocean. There are also ocean-front 1 bedrooms in the building next to Duke's. The ones in Kahili Tower have murphy beds in the living area but I'm not sure about the others. I'm sure a call to customer service will give you the information you need. Have a great time...

Rodney E.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.