Oyster Bay Beach Resort

Oyster Bay Beach Resort

Mar 17, 2008

Looking to buy into Oyster Bay Beach Resort, but I,ve heard that you buy a studio villa and then you can upgrade to whatever you want, this sounds a little confusing because some of the adds state that they 2 bedroom 2 bath, what's the deal, can anyone enlighten me. Thanks in advance. James

Donna M.
Mar 17, 2008

I own a studio at OBBR. When you book your unit you have the choice of upgrading to a 1 bedroom for $130,a 2 bedroom for $ 260 or a 2 bedroom lockout, which gives you 2 weeks 1 in studio and 1 in 1 bedroom for about $ 400. You can buy a 1 bedroom or a 2 bedroom but the maintenance fees are higher by the amounts I quoted above for upgrading. The current fees for a studio are $ 545

WILLIAM 514

William D.
Oct 27, 2009

Correction to the last post. The timeshares at OBBR are flex/floating. Meaning you can purchase an Annual, Biennial or Quad. (Annual - every year, Biennial - every other year, or Quad - once every four years). Everyone owns a Studio with the option to upgrade every time you use a usage. When you see someone has posted a straight 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom for sale they are incorrect. If they are renting out a larger unit - they probably already paid the upgrade for the size increase.

Jane S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.