Oyster Bay Beach Resort

efficiency/studio question

Nov 14, 2008

is there a sofa in the studio/efficiency unit? i only see a very small table with 2 chairs in the pictures.

Mary Jo B.
Dec 18, 2008

Yes, there is a sofa. I am not sure if they are still convertible. There is not a full kitchen, rather a kitchenette w/a very small refrig and stove w/no oven basically a hot plate. We always get a 1BR

John M.
Dec 18, 2008

thank you for the response. still using leftover 2007 points so limited to studio. will try to upgrade when we arrive if possible. hubby won't stay in a hotel type room w/o some type of seating area so this will help. thanks again!

Mary Jo B.
Dec 19, 2008

Don't know when you are going BUT if it is anytime from Jan thru March I can pretty much guarantee you will not be able to upgrade. They are booked solid. They also have an extremely high percentage of owners who NEVER exchange.

We will be there Jan 10-31 in a 1BR. We begin to look forward to the following year the day we leave. Absolutely beautiful. Great beach and pool.

Would recommend carrentals.com Much better prices then at the airport. The price will be exactly what is advertised.

Highly recommend Pizza Pasta in Maho for great Italian at very reasonable prices

John M.
Dec 19, 2008

unfortunately our trip isn't until 7/11 - 7/18 which may allow us to upgrade. i will have a back up info and availability at another condo/resort just in case the studio doesn't have a sitting area. i don't know why the website doesn't mention it or show a couch. it only talks about a small table and 2 chairs. don't care about a kitchen other than refrig and coffee maker. i don't cook on vacation. LOL appreciate any info on st martin and looking forward to some island hopping. thanks for all your insight!

Mary Jo B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.