Oct 03, 2018

Has anyone booked through Discount Lodging? When attempting to book I was asked for PayPal plus credit card information. I want to know if this is normal since this is my first time booking this way. Thank you in advance for your help.

Ashley
Oct 07, 2018

ashleym347 wrote:
Has anyone booked through Discount Lodging? When attempting to book I was asked for PayPal plus credit card information. I want to know if this is normal since this is my first time booking this way. Thank you in advance for your help.

I would be very hesitant to move forward. Where did you hear about this company?

If you are looking for timeshare weeks without having to Purchase a timeshare try:

RedWeek rental listings

TUG (Timeshare User’s Group) rental listings

MyResortNetwork.com

Tripbeat.com

Condodirect.com

Skyauction.com

Resortime.com

Carol P.
Oct 08, 2018

Sorry i should have been more clear. They have several postings on redweek. They are a user on this site.

Ashley
Oct 08, 2018

ashleym347 wrote:
Sorry i should have been more clear. They have several postings on redweek. They are a user on this site.

Usually when renting a timeshare the owner requests a deposit, usually by PayPal, but could be via cashiers check. Once the owner gets the deposit usually the owner adds your name to the reservation. Once that is confirmed the renter will transfer the remaining balance. Sometimes the RESORT will ask for a credit card upon check-in to hold a deposit in case there are any damages in the room during your stay. So I’m not sure why your owner is asking you for a credit card, if you are paying by PayPal. Have you asked him why he needs your credit card?

Carol P.
Nov 03, 2020

Ashley, did you get your answers? Did you book with them?

Trish
May 15, 2021

Anybody book thru Discount Lodging?

Thea D.
Aug 13, 2024

Anyone rent thru discount lodging we are looking into booking and want some info if possible

Chris M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.