Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

MVC resale week questions

Aug 17, 2024

Hi MVC resale week newbie needing help from veteran. BTW, I did search for answers and could not find answers to these questions. 1) for a given resort, is the maintenance fee per week the same for everyone across different seasons, ie platinum/gold/bronze etc? I realize it goes up every year. 2) does Marriott exert ROFR commonly? Or is that less common or does it depend on the property? 3) is it better to respond to ads directly or should I work with a resale agent. can some give me a recommendation for reliable resale agent to work with? Thanks in advance, Tim

Timothy C.
Aug 19, 2024

Are you located at the ocean in Aruba I would be interested in purchasing your TIMESHARE. 5169037400.

timothyc164 wrote:
Hi MVC resale week newbie needing help from veteran. BTW, I did search for answers and could not find answers to these questions. 1) for a given resort, is the maintenance fee per week the same for everyone across different seasons, ie platinum/gold/bronze etc? I realize it goes up every year. 2) does Marriott exert ROFR commonly? Or is that less common or does it depend on the property? 3) is it better to respond to ads directly or should I work with a resale agent. can some give me a recommendation for reliable resale agent to work with? Thanks in advance, Tim

Joey J.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.