Ask RedWeek

Posting question

Aug 19, 2024

I have paid to have two different weeks posted: R218299. I requested price of $30 It is posted for $3295 I am trying to understand why it is posted for a higher amount Please explain No one has been responding to my questions. And R1218300. I requested price of $3330, and it is posted with a price of, $3894

Charlene Kozak 716 472-7467 Emails RNCMK24@hotmail.com Or CMKJFK21@gmail.com

Charlene K.
Aug 26, 2024

Is Marriot Vacation Club making it harder for owners to rent out their rooms? I recently gave a night to my daughter and called the hotel (Grand Residence Club Lake Tahoe) to have her authorized to sign in. The front desk told me that I can no longer do this over the phone.

I called MVC customer service and they too could not authorize my daughter. I was told to go online. When I got to the online page , I have to check a box saying that I will not be using this for commercial reasons. Does it mean that we cannot rent out our weeks in Redweek anymore?

Does anyone have this experience?

Swee L.
Aug 27, 2024

Hello, I read about Redweek Connect on your website. How do I sign up for these notices?

Nancy T.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.