General Discussion

Anyone who has experience with Sapphire Holiday Collection weeks ?

Jun 28, 2017

We purchased Sapphire Holiday Collection weeks in Puerto Vallarta in December 2016 just to be able to get the VIP Benefits, which promised us $799 blocks that we could use for vacations, resorts, cruises and airfare - just about anything related to vacation travel. We have been in contact with them every month since, but they keep coming up with excuses as to why we do not have access to those blocks, which apparently are actually vacation weeks that we can trade for various vacation items as listed above. The latest excuse is that some of our weeks have liens on them so they have to deal with that before they can release them to us. It's beginning to look more like a scam, but we are holding in there hoping that we will finally get those vacation "weeks"! Has anyone else ever finally received these vacation weeks? How long did it take?

debbieg383 wrote:
We finally managed to use it for our airfare, we were a little bit skeptical because it really sounded too good to be true. It just took a little bit longer than we expected but it´s working.

So far so good

Cheryl T.
Jun 28, 2017

Maybe debbieg383 is a real person in our same situation and maybe not. Google "has any one heard of Saffhire Holiday Collection" about the third one down you'll find ripoff report Las Vegas. Take a look. Our Credit Card was ran thru Las Vegas. Coincidence?

Wendy W.
Jun 28, 2017

wendyw341: Sapphire Holiday Collections actually has a website: http://sapphireholidaycollection.com/intro/ where you can set up your account. You need your account number. I signed up 6 months ago and was able to sign in today. They do offer various vacation options but I haven't tried to use them since we are waiting for our "VIP Benefits" that will allow us to purchase airfare and other options. We are still hoping they come through.

Cheryl T.
Jun 28, 2017

Wendyw341: I went back to the website and found this: As a member of SHC you will receive in the following 30 business days after the purchase date, your username and password to login to our website www.sapphireholidaycollection.com and use your membership. I did receive a username and password and was able to set up an account. I also received emails from Freddie who seemed very helpful. We haven't used these services, however, since we paid additional money for "VIP Benefits" that we have not received in 6 months. We are not happy about that, so we have probably been scammed.

Cheryl T.
Jun 29, 2017

Cheryl70 So are you saying you can book vacations with your units and just not airfare or cruises. I also signed up for VIP.

Wendy W.
Jun 30, 2017

wendyw341: it seems you would be able to book resorts or even tours, but I haven't tried since we are waiting for VIP weeks. I have sent Sapphire a message through their website asking if they can help me with the ASEVIG Group that are supposed to be handling our VIP benefits but haven't heard from them yet (It's been 3 days). I also called the phone number on the emails we receive from ASEVIG (they are in Panama) but you only get voicemail and no one has returned my call. I'm not sure where to go from here.

Cheryl T.
Jun 30, 2017

to be continued ..................

Don P.
Jul 03, 2017

My "management company" to "manage" my vouchers is called MANAGEMENT TRAVEL SOLUTIONS(MTS). Anyone one else have experience with this company? It seems most people on this blog have the "ASEVIG GROUP" management company. Thanks for your feedback.

Bob P.
Jul 03, 2017

I bought in November. Signed all the final paperwork 2/3 and still have not had my points activated. I get an empty promise when I threaten legal action but I am well passed the 120 day maximum activation period.

It's nice to hear that if I ever do get activated the points are useable.

Simone Z.
Jul 03, 2017

I'm having the same problem. Since it's in Panama likely US entities won't help. I'm going to try to file a fraud claim with my credit card company

Simone Z.
Jul 03, 2017

Simonez. That's what I did. The CC company just sent me all the paperwork to explain what happened. I'll keep you posted as to how the process is going. I had them run my credit card in the United States. It was ran through Las Vegas. That should help my case some since it was processed in the United States.

Wendy W.
Jul 04, 2017

The reason they tell you that you cannot get your benefits for six months is for the period to dispute the charge with your credit card company will expire . A huge RED FLAG !!

Don P.

Last edited by donp196 on Jul 04, 2017 07:36 AM

Jul 04, 2017

Yep!

Wendy W.
Jul 06, 2017

Does anyone started using vouchers? PLs. share your experience. TX.

Marina R.

Last edited by marinar36 on Aug 13, 2017 12:52 AM

Jul 06, 2017

If you paid with a credit card start a dispute immediately .

Don P.
Jul 06, 2017

So, far waiting for vouchers. Nothing more we can do.

Marina R.

Last edited by marinar36 on Aug 13, 2017 12:44 AM

Jul 06, 2017

That's what I think too.

Wendy W.
Jul 11, 2017

We also bought into the same program in early June and have nevwr heard a word. We contacred out credit card co to dispute the charge. They are checking into the validity of the co. O also feel we got scammed.

Steven/Nancy K.
Jul 11, 2017

We bought in mid June and by july5 had heard nothing so we disputed it with our cresit card co. We will see whatnhappens. We feel we were also scammed. We have called, emailed, and left messages bit no reply.

Steven/Nancy K.
Jul 20, 2017

Hi everyone! Just to keep to you updated about the dispute with the credit card company. This has been a nightmare. So much information that they want we never received. Has anyone disputed the charge with their CC company? If so, how did it turn out?

Wendy W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.