Jul 19, 2007

I am interested to know how the layout is at this resort- seems from pics it is up on a hill- tiered if you will- and the ocean front are view only but the walk seems long and downhill to the beach.

Can anyone give me their experience?

Any insight on how this resort compares to St. Kitts- layout, villa, amenities on property and outside of marriot property, flights....

Thanks for any help!

Ed S.
Jul 31, 2007

I can not comment on St. Kitts, but I stayed at Frenchman's at the beginning of April. The only walk down is to the pool from the main parking area. I heard some older people complain that there was no elevator, but I think there will be one once the main workout facility / restraunt etc... are opened. It is equivilent to going down about two flights of stairs in a two level home. There will be a slightly longer walk down to the main buildings in the future once they fully build out.

Robert M.
Nov 23, 2007

Is it a hassle to get to the beach from the timeshare? Can you just take an elevator down and be on a beach?

Karen A.
Dec 02, 2007

karen663 wrote:
Is it a hassle to get to the beach from the timeshare? Can you just take an elevator down and be on a beach?
Yes you can just take an elevator down to pool and beach is beyond that but not far--you can also take the shuttle to Morningstar beach at the hotel and it is a gorgeous beach with chairs/umbrellas and a great little restaurant for food/drinks/

Maria W.
Dec 12, 2007

The elevator is very accessible to the pool and beach area. The restaurant is now open. As suggested by someone else, you can always take the free shuttle over to Morningstar Beach and enjoy the beautiful sandy beach with chairs, umbrellas, food and drinks. There is also a lovely pool there to enjoy as well. Well worth the ride over.

Cheryl M.
Jun 16, 2008

We are considering a combination timeshare/hotel stay for a large group - how separate are the facilities? Is it easy walking distance between hotel and condos? Or are we better off going for multiple condos (if we can get them)?

Blaine G.
Apr 25, 2012

what is wrong with the beach there?

Vicki S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.