Dec 27, 2007

Now we know why you made the remarks you made--MOST are right now below developer prices--clearly this was deleted as that is not the purpose of this forum.

Maria W.
Dec 27, 2007

maria985 wrote:
Now we know why you made the remarks you made--MOST are right now below developer prices--clearly this was deleted as that is not the purpose of this forum.
oops==sorry just realized it is a different David--but my remarks still apply as this board is not for free ads!

Maria W.
Dec 27, 2007

maria985 wrote:
maria985 wrote:
oops==sorry just realized it is a different David--but my remarks still apply as this board is not for free ads!

David W.
Dec 27, 2007

I have paid for both of my ads on this site... not taking a free ride.

David W.
Dec 28, 2007

I have paid for my ad also ... I never asked anyone to buy my timeshare on this forum... I think you should buy the one that is the best priced.

David N.
Jan 08, 2008

Has anyone heard what the new prices will be for Phase 3 platinum ?? I have a contact within Marriott that states somewhere in the $38,000.00 range, but won't say when to expect those prices. But they have sold thru 2008 usage and are into 2009... so it may be sooner rather than later.

David W.
Apr 01, 2008

maureenw35 wrote:
Is there an option to buy the units outright??

You may purchase a condo at Yacht Haven Grande :-) Beautiful location but not as good as FC's :-)

Art D.
Feb 25, 2010

Last night I placed an eBay bid on this property for weeks 36-44 and unfortunately lost out. The winning bid was for $3,100.

What is the probability that Marriott will let this sale go through?

Michael G.
Feb 25, 2010

that is a really low price even for that season--not sure they have a rofr though

Maria W.
Mar 07, 2010

There is no ROFR at Frenchman's Cove.

Jim F.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.