General Discussion

Royal HOliday is a scam

Mar 21, 2015

klimg wrote:
My question is why American government doesn't protect citizens from this international thieves?

Possibly because they are operating out of Mexico?

Lance C.
Mar 22, 2015

Royal Holiday is not Mexican. That is a lie and I have noticed that people seem to really think RHC is Mexican club somehow. RHC is also a 'business scam'!! It is a scam! And therefore Americans should be able to do something about it. Only Concord Service should be sued and put in charge there for 'RHC' acts...

Sari P.

Last edited by sarip2 on Aug 30, 2015 02:25 PM

Mar 22, 2015

😊

Sari P.

Last edited by sarip2 on May 23, 2015 02:10 PM

Mar 22, 2015

My complaints are readable here also! And what becomes to my member number it hasnt work since february 2011!!

Sari P.

Last edited by sarip2 on Sep 03, 2015 06:08 AM

Mar 22, 2015

I sent previous message to wrong place... Oh me. Sorry.

Sari P.
Mar 23, 2015

Gerardg18, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your membership. We’re sorry to hear that your opinion about our rooms. We would like to connect with you about how we can rectify the situation. Please send the following to community@royal-holiday.com : o Your membership ID o Best phone number to reach you at o Email address We will be on the lookout for your email so we can resolve the situation as quickly as possible. Thanks in advance for giving us the opportunity to make this right.

Royal Holiday

Royal H.
Mar 23, 2015

RHC ignores me. They have done nothing but ignored me or its been just air they have been circulating in my case. They don't answer to my questions. They only give excuses with no point or sense. Just nonsense they keep telling if they respond at all. And for me they don't respond.. Haven't done for ages.

Sari P.

Last edited by sarip2 on May 23, 2015 04:50 PM

Mar 24, 2015

sarip2, we are sorry to hear your opinion about the service you have received. We would like to connect with you about how we can rectify the situation. Please send the following to community@royal-holiday.com : 1)Your membership ID 2)Best phone number to reach you at 3)Email address. We will be on the lookout for your email so we can contact you as quickly as possible. Thanks in advance for giving us the opportunity to make this right.

Royal Holiday

sarip2 wrote:
RHC ignores me. They have done nothing but ignored me or its been just air they have been circulating in my case. They don't answer to my questions. They only give excuses with no point or sense. Just nonsense they keep telling if they respond at all. And for me they don't respond.. Haven't done for ages. And after taking my money like that, there's no other option left than they are a total scam. But I'm European, so obviously they think they can keep ignoring me. Very well, but doesn't change the fact that its about money laundry. My money is not legal money to them..

Royal H.
Mar 24, 2015

I send you my id and other information, but only thing for you to make this right is return my money without any terms. Rhc had many opportunities to do it right during past four years but I never got my money back.

And because RHC didn't make it right earlier for me its hard to believe it does this time.

Sari P.

Last edited by sarip2 on May 23, 2015 04:53 PM

Mar 25, 2015

community@royal-holiday.com is not valid address (at least I cant send a message to it)!

Info I got after trying to send further information to RHC:

No se ha podido realizar la entrega a estos destinatarios o grupos:community@royal-holiday.com No se puede entregar el mensaje porque la entrega a esta dirección está restringida.

Same in english: Has not been able to make delivery to these recipients or gruposNo can deliver the message because the delivery to this address is restricted.

Sari P.

Last edited by sarip2 on Mar 25, 2015 11:50 AM

Mar 26, 2015

Sari, we are sorry to know you were not able to send an email to the previous address. We will verify what is happening with it; in the meantime could you please forward your email to socialmedia@royal-holiday.com ?

Thank you!

sarip2 wrote:
community@royal-holiday.com is not valid address (at least I cant send a message to it)!

Info I got after trying to send further information to RHC:

No se ha podido realizar la entrega a estos destinatarios o grupos:community@royal-holiday.com No se puede entregar el mensaje porque la entrega a esta dirección está restringida.

Same in english: Has not been able to make delivery to these recipients or gruposNo can deliver the message because the delivery to this address is restricted.

Royal H.
May 04, 2015

I sent my information to this email address RHC gave me with no response again! And its been a while I did it. So, cant you people see this! Its not functioning in Europe at all! And my case is nothing but stealing money issue. And its money laundry! RHC bases on a scam basically, and my case prooves that. It is a crime take anyones money like they did in my case.

Anton Rinderer (in First Names Group known as Tony) was 'the undersigned' in Europe in Switzerland! And it also functions under FNTC/First Names Group in Isle of Man! I hope people see the scam here!

People might think its only because of tax avoidance! No, its not! Isle of Man, Switzerland, Cayman Island etc.. of course its about tax avoidance, but its also a scam!

One more thing. If FNTC/FNG can continue their business normally after anything like this happening, the world is not right any longer. Its a crime they did! And their business should be put down. me really wonder why on earth they (First National Trustee Co/First Names Group) did and do nothing to correct this my case with so called RHC!? For me it only proves that they tried to bury the case after they realized its illegal what they did, Well, they got revealed. I know they do illegacies. And RHC address is also their address in Europe + they use RHC logos without any FNTC information... Blah, difficult with this language! But all the proof they gave me (by this one stupid mistake as I also would call it), FNTC/FNG tried to give me false information about them behind this!! But later got revealed.

I would scan here some examples of the letters I got from 'RHC' but I doubt if they'd come trough... because then people would understand how sick it all has been with me. The same formula keeps repeating itself. Only signature under the letter with no possibility to contact back. No such information existing, only the name. No country mentioned where it was sent from etc.. and the undersigned was always 'the legal representative' for RHC or so, not even RHC! Or if it was 'RHC' itself it was repeating the same formula anyway, no way to contact the 'undersigned'. No such information existing. I only took them as threatening letters, because it was only one sided.. No tools for me to tell what happened. I kept all those letters as a proof if needed one day. We'll see if I manage to make this public one day. But if I did, I promise to mention all the names and parties involved in this too. First need to improve my English though 😊.

One more time (I have been writing about this a lot in different forums) must add also this: my residence was mentioned to be Middle East in my contract (made in Bahamas!). Also the way the rest of my contract was made is very questionable f.e with the courts of Arizona etc. (so, if I wanted to sue RHC as Scandinavian it would happen in Arizona!) after I contacted the lawyer of FNTC (many years ago when I happened to reach him) he only said that theres nothing wrong with the contract! He lied to me too, but of course he had to do so! And he was a lawyer--- .

If British people knew I was Scandinavian I wonder if they would have done what they did in the first place. Taking such a risk to let me understand a big deal at least.. So, from the beginning it was meant to be a scam in my case with all those lies also in my contract!

I have mentioned FNTC (also First Names Group) and IFG Int (nowadays First Names Group) so many times in these complaints, so if anyone search information about them they get to read also my complaints. Still FNTC/FNG doenst react (hasnt been..). Wonder about that too! Makes me believe also that its not necessarily 'the business' they let us understand/know in their site about what they do, or people dont use google or so.. (??)

About 'Tony' (copied from First Names Group website):

'One of the longest-standing First Names, Tony has been an integral part of the business since 1996. He is a fellow of the Swiss Institute of Certified Accountants and Tax Consultants, and looks after the trust and corporate divisions of the Swiss business. He also sits on the board of a number of client companies.' ...

Well... :) He was mentioned earlier to be CEO of RHC Switzerland (I found this company's information), but later I noticed that information changed.. :)

Its bigger scam behind!! All bases on a lie.. The information we got! And im sure people see that too..

Sari P.

Last edited by sarip2 on Aug 30, 2015 02:33 PM

May 04, 2015

Hi Aleksandra. When you've stated that your credit score is doomed. Does it mean Royal Holiday already put a record on your credit report or US collection agency has contacted you about nonpayment? I was trying to book vacation since last August. They even don't bother to respond me. I also refused to pay my annual fee because Royal Holiday vacation is more expensive than if I buy it as non-member. Plus add to their price cost of your membership per year and annual fee so it will add additional $700-900 to your Royal Holiday vacation cost. It's absolute lie that you save with Royal Holiday. Their vacations are 37-53% more expensive than you buy yourself. But when I spoke with their collection department they refused to accept that they ever promised any savings when I signed. Sounds like a 100% scam. I have contacted BBB but they respond them that Club will resolve my issue and case was closed because of no resolution. Please try to contact Attorney General. I'm sure Club targets mostly vacationers from North America. We do have business ethic in US but they don't. We need media and government help to recover our loses. Club acts like a pure scam for many years. We need to bring our issue with the Club to public and government. Club has a fear to lose clients from North America. Please be active and act.

Klim G.
May 04, 2015

Dear klimg, we’re sorry to learn of your disappointment in your membership. We would like to work with you to resolve any issues you’ve experienced and ensure you feel satisfied with your membership. Please email us about your experience at community@royal-holiday.com and include your member ID; our team will follow up with you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Royal H.
May 04, 2015

We will continue to be relentless in pursuing and recovering ALL the money we gave this most unscrupulous and criminal company. While they are laughing all the way to the Caymans and Isle of Man .....we are suffering from their handiwork. The BBB just got an earful from me. Being scammed since 2001! Enough already?

Linda L.
May 05, 2015

I want to tell you also this. Yesterday after I posted my comment here, I also sent an email to Anton Rinderer (Tony) to First Names Group email address. (Its been many years since I did that last time, or tried to contact them). I dont know whether it was just another coincidence or not, but makes me really wonder whats going on. Little after sending that message, my lap top went out of order (couldnt find the server), well... just an coincidence? But what also amazed me, was that my email address didnt work on my cell phone either little after that message I sent yesderday (still doenst), which is odd because the net works on my phone perfectly well, and did also yesterday. Might be just another weird coincidence I admit, but must tell you also that my computer has only got 'out of order' few times, and everytime seems to be related to RHC somehow.

Once I went (did my searching on net) to Costamex Group site, and got bad virus out of it. Another time after I got banned from 'the club payment system' in 2011, I didnt have any access to RHC website for half of year or so - the whole site seemed to disappear (?). Well.. also RHC had cancelled before that my access to my account. They told the reason was because my doubts about FNTC and RHC cooperation! Ha haa... also didnt have any access to FNTC/IFG Int (as FNG was in that time) and RHC's email addresses for a while (February 2011 I'd remember). Odd, isnt it? Many coincidences 😃 which never happen to me otherwise than when its related to RHC somehow. And theres nothing wrong with my computer, working perfectly well (sometimes getting a bit slow though but so do I :) ). That 'banning episode' was done on purpose though by 'them' (FNTC/IFG Int/RHC..), with no permission as my laptop kept saying: 'you have no permission..' when I tried to send email to them, but still.

I use security protection system, so that might also influence dealing with 'RHC' (?). And yesterday I really though that my email got 'under attack' just because it was too odd coinincidence somehow, after all my experience with RHC, nothing surprises me to be honest.. Anyway odd, isnt it? And it was IFG int(FNG)/fntc behind those bannings 😃. Unbelievable!

And once more also this, RHC didnt respond to my email (previous messages also with RHC). It only seems to be a game here (this site) also to show 'the world'.... Or they deal with only Americans... because? Im aware of tools by now... and its not about Mexicans.

Sari P.

Last edited by sarip2 on Jun 06, 2015 04:45 AM

May 05, 2015

Sari P.

Last edited by sarip2 on May 23, 2015 02:19 PM

May 05, 2015

To Sarip2.....bravo to you for your explicit very sad story....everything you say is true!!! It's only a matter of time now..I know they read all these messages. But why do some folk post....we have reached a resolution with Royal holiday????? Criminal fraudulent company!!!

Linda L.
May 05, 2015

Truer true true...sold a bag of lies!!

Linda L.
May 05, 2015

To Shaunah22....why do some people post that they have resolved their issues with this company. I don't even want to say their name..we've been scammed by them since 2001....Royal holiday fraudulent company...liars and thieves..

Linda L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.